The Bethel Student Senate is the legislative branch of The Bethel Student Government. We seek to assure that all voices and concerns are heard and well represented in order that we may develop Bethel’s campus life in a holistic way and reach the diverse needs of the student body.
Key Responsibilities of Senators:
- Maintain close contact with their constituents (class)
- Seeks to address issues concerning the student body
- Writes bills and resolutions as needed
- Votes to approve/reject bills and resolutions
- Provides awareness of legislation to the student body
- Ensure the BSG Constitution and Senate by-laws are upheld
- Serves on two Senate committees
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- 6 Senior Senators
- 6 Junior Senators
- 6 Sophomore Senators
- 6 Freshmen Senators (Elected Fall of 2016)
Sophomore, Junior, and Senior applications are accepted year round!