My Role at Bethel
I collaborate with students, alumni, faculty, staff, administration, employers, and more to educate students to lead purposeful lives.
Why You'd Contact Me
Here are just a few ways I help Bethel students:
- Answer questions such as “Who am I?” and “What is my purpose?”
- Establish relationships with working professionals in careers of interest
- Help to develop a sense of calling through internships, part-time jobs, and campus opportunities
- Identify and build on skills and strengths through assessments (Myers Briggs, Strong Interest Inventory, and StrengthsFinder)
- Approach the job search processes effectively
Reasons I Love My Job
I love helping people move towards a place where they feel fulfilled. Working with them to figure out how God has prepared them uniquely is an incredible honor.
M.A. in Communications, Bethel University
In My Free Time
When I'm not at Bethel, I love to spend time with my wife and family, lead worship, golf, fish, and rock n' roll.
Best Bethel Tradition