If you live on campus each year, your rates will never go up. You are guaranteed this rate for four years as long as you remain continuously in campus housing (study abroad semester is an exception).
Housing Costs for 2016-2017
- Current first year in housing - $2850/semester
- Second consecutive year in housing - $2795/semester
- Third consecutive year in housing - $2700/semester
- Fourth consecutive year in housing - $2625/semester
Housing Costs for 2017-2018
- First year in housing - rate will be determined in February 2017
- Second consecutive year in housing - $2850/semester
- Third consecutive year in housing - $2795/semester
- Fourth consecutive year in housing - $2700/semester
Frozen housing rate is guaranteed for the next four years. If you spend a year living off campus and then sign up for Bethel housing, you'll be charged the new student rate. Study abroad is an exception.
Interested in summer housing? See the summer housing costs.
June 1 is the deadline for cancellations. Student is subject to a late cancellation fine of $150 if cancelled after June 1. Late cancellation fine increases to $300 after July 15.