If you're approved, you'll remain in your summer room in Wessman hall one additional week and move to your fall location between Friday, August 4 at 6 p.m. and Saturday, August 5 at 4 p.m.
Bridge Housing Requirements
- Live in summer housing for the entire 2017 session
- Live in campus housing for fall 2017
- Have a specific need for bridge housing (examples: international student, distance from home, full time job or internship)
- Indicate your need for bridge housing on summer housing application and submit a bridge housing request by May 8
- Agree to live in Wessman with other bridge housing students
- Agree to move Friday, August 4 at 6 p.m. and Saturday, August 5 at 4 p.m. No exceptions.
Cost for Bridge Housing is $340 for the four-week session. This is a separate charge from Summer Housing and posts to your Bethel Student Account on July 15.
- One additional week in Wessman summer room - $85
- Three weeks in fall term hall - $255 ($85 per week)
Students in an Early Arrival group (i.e. football, soccer, RA staff, etc.)
- Student will be credited for the week(s) that follow the group arrival date.
- Weeks start and end on Saturdays. If your group arrives mid-week, you are responsible for the full week. Credit applies to weeks following group arrival date only.
- Example: RA staff arrive on Saturday, August 12. A Bridge Housing student in this group would recieve a credit of $170 for two weeks.
- Mid-week example: Soccer team arrives on Thursday, August 17. A Bridge Housing in the group would recieve a credit of $85 for one week.
If you have read and understand the requirements and cost for bridge housing fill out the bridge housing application to get the process started!