If you're approved, you'll remain in your summer room in Wessman hall one additional week and move to your fall location between Friday, August 5 at 6 p.m. and Saturday, August 6 at 4 p.m.
Bridge Housing Requirements
- Live in summer housing for the entire 2016 session
- Live in campus housing for fall 2016
- Have a specific need for bridge housing (examples: international student, distance from home, full time job or internship)
- Indicate your need for bridge housing on summer housing application and submit a bridge housing request by May 2
- Agree to live in Wessman with other bridge housing students
- Agree to the meal plan requirement of 1 meal a day in the Monson Dining Center during bridge housing (only exception is North Village fall residents)
- Agree to move Friday, August 5 at 6 p.m. and Saturday, August 6 at 4 p.m. No exceptions.
The cost for bridge housing is a separate charge from summer housing.
- $80 for one additional week in Wessman
- $175 for living in fall housing from August 7 to the beginning of fall term
- $125 for meal plan (see above section for requirements)
If you have read and understand the requirements and cost for bridge housing fill out the bridge housing application to get the process started!