Admissions Volunteer Program
What’s Bethel really like? What can I do with my degree? Prospective students want to know—and that’s where alumni like you, who are uniquely qualified to promote Bethel, can help.
Our undergrad admissions team is looking for alumni to help represent Bethel around the world. Through the Admissions Volunteer Program, you can support recruiting efforts by sharing your Bethel experience with prospective students.
Ways You Can Serve
With your help, prospective students and their parents will learn about you—the talented people who've come through our doors. They want to hear your Bethel stories first-hand and find out where God has called you after graduation.
- Share with youth leaders and teachers how Bethel has impacted you
- Deliver admissions materials to your church or local area schools
- Meet with a prospective student to chat about Bethel
- Represent Bethel at a college fair near you
- Recommend Bethel to high school students in your community
Join the Team
Share your time—just a few hours a year—and talent through the Admissions Volunteer Program, and make a big impact on a prospective student’s college decision.