MBA, Graduate School
Started at Bethel
- University of Minnesota, Institue of Technology - Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering, 1993
- University of St. Thomas, Opus College of Business - Master of Business Administration, 2000
Areas of expertise
Operations experience in the service industry (airline, healthcare), within a wide variety of functions. Leading cross-functional teams to solve complex business challenges through data driven and process focused approaches. Quality, including ISO 9001, Lean and Six Sigma. Medical Ethics.
Northwest Airlines, 1990 to 2006
- Positions held: Sr. Engineer - Aircraft Structures; Sr. Financial/Capital Analyst; Manager - Airport Operations Analysis; Manger - North American Airport Staffing, Project Manager.
Optum, (a UnitedHealth Group subsidiary) - 2006 to Present
- Positions held: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Sr. Project Manager, Director of Quality & Process (Care Solutions), Director of Implementation Infrastructure, Director of Centralized Services - Optum Operations.
Gillette Children's Hospital - Ethics Committee - 2006 to Present
- Ethics consultations, case reviews, policy governance, education.
BUSN 660 - Operations Management
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt trained, UnitedHealth Group
Sigma Gamma Tau - Aerospace Engineering Honor Society
Professional Organizations, Committees, and Boards
Gillette Children's Hospital - Ethics Committee (2006-Present)
Valley College - Board of Directors (2001-2011)
American Society for Quality
Hobbies and Interests
Faith and Family first. History, Genealogy, German
"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12 - Apostle Paul