Our graduate school will prepare you with the real-world skills, experience, and knowledge you need to advance your career, lead with excellence, and live with purpose.
Take a look at our online and face to face programs in business, leadership, education, healthcare, and human services.
Doctoral Degree Options
- Academic Behavioral Strategist License
- Autism Spectrum Disorders License
- Computer, Keyboarding, and Related Technologies License
- Developmental Disabilties License
- Director of Special Education License
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders License
- K-12 Principal License
- Superintendent License
- Teacher Coordinator Work-based Learning License
- Teaching License
0% of recent graduates volunteer for charitable causes- Bethel Graduate School Alumni Survey
0% of recent graduates are involved in a leadership role in their work, school, community, or place of worship- 2015 Bethel Graduate School Alumni Survey
What makes our programs unique?
Taught from a Christian perspective. You’ll explore faith and work integration, discuss important issues, and develop your whole character. This unique approach makes Bethel a truly transformational experience.
Designed for adult students. We know many of our students work full time, have families, and are involved in their community while in school. Our online options, multiple locations, and class schedules will help you manage assignments, in-class requirements, and the other obligations in your life.