Getting your license in special education is about more than gaining teaching expertise. It’s about giving students skills that will last a lifetime.
Our Emotional and Behavioral Disorders License program gives you the knowledge and skills to more effectively help your students succeed. You’ll study research-based strategies and have opportunities to apply evidence-based instruction techniques in the classroom. Your courses will be taught be talented professors who incorporate firsthand insights into their teaching, ensuring you receive up-to-date information you can use today.
Choose a Program
* These costs are estimated and subject to change.
No news articles available at this time.
Bethel’s special education professors are leading researchers and practitioners in the field with experience in multiple specialties, bringing personal experience to your learning to make coursework relevant to the real-world classroom.
You’ll have opportunities to practice what you’re learning through clinical experiences so when you’ve completed the program you can make a real difference in the K-12 educational setting.
We’re committed to helping you succeed from admission to graduation. Rather than focusing on the results of one entrance exam for admission, we look for well-rounded people with work experience who can bring diverse perspectives into the classroom. And once you’re here, you’ll be supported by advisors and professors who are caring and ensure that you have everything you need.
Your Emotional and Behavioral Disorders License will prepare you to make a difference in the lives of your students.
Learn how to:
- Understand and report on educational and psychological research
- Incorporate standardized assessments into the instructional planning process
- Implement interventions that meet the needs of students with moderate to severe behavioral disabilities
- Be a key contributor to multidisciplinary teams serving students
- Write academic and behavioral goals