At Bethel’s Graduate School, we offer license programs in the field of education. We know that teachers are looking to expand their options and find new ways to address the changing needs of their students.
Whether you’re looking to move into a leadership role in your district, integrate technology into your classroom, or begin your career as a teacher, our professors have designed programs to meet licensure requirements and help you grow, both professionally and personally.
- Academic Behavioral Strategist License
- Autism Spectrum Disorders License
- Computer, Keyboarding, and Related Technologies License
- Developmental Disabilties License
- Director of Special Education License
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders License
- K-12 Principal License
- Superintendent License
- Teacher Coordinator Work-based Learning License
- Teaching License