Coordinator of Course Evaluation/Materials
Human Services (B.A.), College of Adult and Professional Studies
Started at Bethel
- University of Minnesota - B.S. Child/Adolescent Psychology,
- University of Minnesota - Ed.D. in Work, Community, and Family, 2002
Areas of expertise
Conflict resolution, problem solving, leadership development, phenomenological research, domestic violence, abuse, emotional healing, emotional and spiritual development, adolescence, youth ministry, family dynamics, health, nutrition and fitness.
In addition to working and teaching at Bethel, Michener has 20 years of experience in youth and family ministry. She facilitates groups and coaches women through forgiveness and restoration after violence and abuse. Most recently, she has written a book called "Clean Your Inner House." She speaks professionally independently and with Best Life Ministries. She also blogs weekly at marymichener.com.
- Families in a Cross-Cultural Perspective (Human Services)
- Conflict Resolution in a Social Scientific Perspective (AA/AS)
- Physical Wellness (AA/AS)
- Individual and Family in Cultural Context (Counseling Psychology)
- Principles of Leading and Managing (Organizational Leadership)
- Leadership and Adult Development (Organizational Leadership)
Clean Your Inner House (2013)
Your Best- Magazine (Contributing Author)