Bethel University's emergency notification system, called Bethel Alert, will enable us to communicate with students and employees quickly in the event of an emergency.
- The Bethel Alert system will send messages to students' and employees' Bethel email addresses and up to six phone numbers that they wish to provide. The Bethel Alert System can also send a text message to a user's cell phone.
- Messages will be automatically sent to campus phone numbers for employees, seminary students in campus housing, and public phones in residence halls.
- Test messages will be sent
approximately once a semester.
- An FAQ, also linked on the left, is available to answer further questions.
- Support questions can be directed to the ITS Help Desk at 651.638.6500. Policy questions can be directed to the Office of Communications and Marketing at 651.638.6233.
The Bethel Alert System utilizes the Connect-ED communication service by NTI Group, Inc.