Monday, October 5, 2015
6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
|Instructions for Guests||View maps and directions to Bethel University's Anderson Center (2 Pine Tree Drive, Arden Hills, MN 55112).|
|Registration||Please register to let us know you'll be joining us.|
If you'd like to learn more about any of the following programs, this event is designed for you!
- Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (Seminary)
- Master's degree in Counseling Psychology (Graduate School)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services (College of Adult and Professional Studies)
Join us for light refreshments and an opportunity to:
- Hear an overview of each program
- Participate in a round-table discussion with program directors, faculty, current students, and alumni
- Learn about career opportunities in the field
- Find out about admission requirements and how to get started
Whether you've been thinking about starting a counseling or therapy program for a long time, or you think continued education might be in your future, this event is a great place to start.