Friday, May 1, 2015
5 - 8 p.m.
|Featuring||Dr. Krista Kaups, professor of clinical surgery at the UC-San Francisco School of Medicine, is our featured speaker. A '79 alum, Krista has written more than 50 publications and volunteered her clinical and teaching skills in developing countries.|
|Location||AC Lounge and Eastlund Room|
|Instructions for Guests||View a campus map and get directions. Please note that the County Road E bridge over Snelling Ave. (Highway 51) likely will be closed.|
|Registration||Online registration has closed for this event.|
Come back to campus and join students, other alumni, and friends of the Department of Chemistry to:
- Interact with current students about their research
- Reconnect with former classmates and professors
- Make new friends among Bethel alumni
- Hear what is happening in the department
- Recognize student winners of donor-supported scholarships
- 5 p.m., AC Lounge: Student research poster session
- 6 p.m., Eastlund Room: Dinner and award presentations
- 7 p.m., Eastlund Room: Keynote, Krista Kaups, "To Whom Much Is Given..."
Please stay connected to the Department of Chemistry:
Contact Pa Moua-Yang at 651.638.6289 or email@example.com.