Tuesday, September 1, 2015
10:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
|Location||Inside the Brushaber Commons Atrium and the Underground|
|Instructions for Guests||Get maps and directions to Bethel's main campus.|
|Cost||$30 to reserve a table. Cost includes a lunch ticket and a gift for you!|
|Registration||Registration is full, but please fill out information for our Church Directory which will be available to students throughout the year.|
Many new Bethel undergraduate students are looking for a church home. Could your church be the right fit?
Church Connection Day is held in conjunction with the annual Bethel Opportunity Fair, which features 25 student clubs and organizations that offer ways for new students to get involved on campus.
It is a unique opportunity for local churches to connect with Bethel students and help them find a church to call home and a community to grow with during and after their college experience.
- A listing in our church directory and transportation schedule
- A 60" round table to display your church's information (no electricity)
- A table-top Church Connection Day sign with your church name
- Two tickets to eat lunch in Monson Dining Center
- A Bethel University gift for you
We encourage you to bring:
- A table covering (plus weights in case it is windy)
- Information about your church and related materials or giveaways (candy is always popular!)
- Posters you would like us to approve and post on campus (maximum of six posters). Please fill out an online poster request.
Add your contact information to our church directory.
Refunds are given up to one week prior to event.
Contact the Office of Church Relations at 651.638.6301 or email@example.com.