Tuesday, October 6, 2015
10:20 - 11 a.m.
|Featuring||Dr. Ruth Nelson, Associate Professor of Psychology, Dr. Jeff Jacob, Associate Professor of Economics, and Sam Mulberry, Assistant Professor of History|
|Instructions for Guests||Get maps and directions to Bethel University.|
|Sponsors||Faculty Development and Friends of the BU Library|
Three faculty members will discuss data related to Bethel's Academic Enrichment and Support Center (AESC). Their micropresentations will focus on:
- 20-year AESC usage trends
- AESC usage trends by particular groups of students (commuter, multicultural, first year, gender)
- A 10-year summary report on the Fresh Start program
- Ongoing academic counseling outcomes
- An econometric analysis of the relationship between AESC usage and student academic success
Data will be shared with implications for how Bethel's student body has changed and how faculty can continue to encourage use of academic support services across the College of Arts & Sciences.
Contact Ann Gannon at 651.635.8717 or email@example.com.