Tuesday, December 8, 2015
10:15 - 11 a.m.
Prep sessions are mandatory for all attendees who plan to attend the MN Private Colleges Job & Internship Fair on Wednesday, February 17th. The fair is open to undergrads Sophomore standing through Seniors and December Grads 2015.
This first of many prep sessions is especially helpful for our December Grads to attend or those students who might be studying abroad during J-Term. If you attended a prep session last year, you are not required to attend a prep session again, but they’re good refreshers!
Additional Prep session times: (attend one)
- Wednesday, January 13, 12:00-1:00 p.m. in BC 468
- Tuesday, January 19, 4:00-5:00 p.m. in HC 241
- Thursday, February 4, 4:00-5:00 p.m. in BC 468
- Tuesday February 9 10:15-11:00 a.m. in BC 468
- Wednesday February 10 4:00-5:00 p.m. in BC 468
- Thursday February 11, 10:15-11:00 a.m. in BC 468
RSVP for a prep session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the office of Career Development and calling at: 651.638.6460 or email@example.com