|Location||View maps and directions to Lundquist Community Life Center (CLC)|
|Instructions for Guests||View maps and directions to Bethel University.|
|Registration||Register now! This event is free for you and your family. Register|
February 14, 2016,
February 15, 2016,
March 06, 2016, 5 p.m. - March 07, 2016, 3 p.m.
April 17, 2016, 5 p.m. - April 18, 2016, 3 p.m.
May 01, 2016, 5 p.m. - May 02, 2016, 3 p.m.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Bethel!
Admitted Student Events are for students accepted to Bethel and their parents or guardians. Whether you have decided on Bethel as your school of choice or are still narrowing down the college decision, this event is for you! You will get the chance to experience life as a Bethel student and spend the night in our residence halls. The best part is that you will have the opportunity to meet your future classmates and begin your transition into the Royal family.
Event registration is closed for the February, March and April event. Please choose another date.
Overview of Event Schedule
- Eat dinner with our awesome students in Monson Dining Center
- Tour residence halls and learn more about campus housing
- Experience our student-led Vespers worship service
- Camp out overnight with a current Bethel student
- Enjoy breakfast in Monson Dining Center (our made-to-order omelets receive rave reviews)
- Experience the Bethel community as we come together at Chapel
- Attend classes in your interest areas (no worries, there won't be a quiz)
- Meet with top-notch faculty in your desired area of study
- Learn more about how your financial investment will pay dividends in the future
- Talk with representatives from across campus
- Attend breakout sessions to answer any lingering questions
What to Bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, and money for snacks or shopping in the Bethel Campus Store
When to Arrive: Check-in will be on Sunday from 5:00-5:30 p.m.
Conclusion of Event: Admitted Student Events will conclude Monday afternoon. The exact time will depend on your schedule and additional appointments you may have.
For Parents and Guardians
We have designed a campus visit experience with you in mind! Join us for dinner and a parent program on Sunday night. On Monday, we will have parent-specific sessions as well as activities you can attend with your student. If you are looking for overnight accommodations, check out our listing of hotels in the area.
Contact the Office of Admissions at 651.638.6242 (800.255.8706, ext. 6242) or BUadmeventsemail@example.com.