Tuesday, August 30, 2016
10:15 a.m. - 1 p.m.
|Location||View maps and directions to Brushaber Commons|
|Instructions for Guests||Please unload your display materials at the gate between Nelson Hall and the Robertson Center. (If it's raining, unload at the Community Life Center circle driveway.) Students will help cart your items to your table while you park. There will be plenty of parking at the Anderson Center. A shuttle will run every 15 minutes from the Anderson Center to the Community Life Center.|
Signs will direct you to check-in, which is just inside Brushaber Commons on Level 2 (next to the Admissions Guest Center).
|Cost||$30 to reserve a table. Includes two lunch tickets and a gift for you!|
|Registration||Register today! Register|
New Bethel undergraduate students are looking for a church home. Could your church be the right fit?
Church Connection Day is a unique opportunity for local churches to connect with Bethel students and help them find a church to call home and a community where they can grow in their faith during college. It is held in conjunction with the annual Bethel Opportunity Fair that features on-campus student clubs and organizations.
- A listing in our church directory and transportation schedule
- A 2'x4' table to display your church's information (you may not have access to electricity)
- A Church Connection Day table sign with your church name
- Two tickets to eat lunch in Monson Dining Center (you may purchase more tickets if desired)
- A Bethel University gift
We encourage you to bring:
- A table covering
- Information about your church and related materials or giveaways (candy is always popular!). Because of our relationship to our on-campus meal provider, you may only offer pre-packaged items to give away.
- Posters you would like us to approve and post on campus (maximum of six). Please submit an online poster request.
Refunds are given up to one week prior to event.
Contact the Office of Church Relations at 651.638.6301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.