Tuesday, October 11, 2016
12 - 1:15 p.m.
|Featuring||A panel of business professionals and ministry leaders|
|Location||Lower Campus Center|
|Sponsors||Bethel Seminary's Work with Purpose initiative and the Office of Student Development and Support|
Our work contexts provide unique opportunities for pastoral care as people deal with change, conflict, calling, vocational discernment, and other challenges. At this roundtable lunch event, hear a panel of business professionals and ministry leaders discuss practical ways to incorporate pastoral care into the working lives of those we minister to.
- Christopher Goebel, president and CEO of Soo Line Credit Union
- Al Prentice, Bethel University MBA instructor and business professional with SIMA International, LeaderFinders, and People Management International
- Crystal Vogt, hospital chaplain at United Hospital of St. Paul
- Stephanie Williams, pastor of Mill City Church in Minneapolis
- Jeff Sanders, Bethel Seminary Associate Dean of Formation and Student Development
Contact Tessa Pinkstaff at 651.638.6480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.