|Location||View maps and directions to Lundquist Community Life Center (CLC)|
|Instructions for Guests||View maps and directions to Bethel University.|
November 13, 2016,
November 14, 2016,
February 19, 2017, 5:30 p.m. - February 20, 2017, 4 p.m.
March 26, 2017, 5:30 p.m. - March 27, 2017, 4 p.m.
April 09, 2017, 5:30 p.m. - April 10, 2017, 4 p.m.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Bethel!
Admitted Student Events are for students accepted to Bethel and their parents or guardians. Whether you have decided on Bethel as your school of choice or are still narrowing down the college decision, this event is for you! You will get the chance to experience life as a Bethel student and spend the night in a residence hall. The best part is that you will have the opportunity to meet your future classmates and begin your transition into the Royal family.
Overview of Sunday Schedule
- Eat dinner with our awesome students in Monson Dining Center.
- Tour residence halls and learn more about campus housing.
- Experience our student-led Vespers worship service.
- Camp out overnight with a current Bethel student.
Overview of Monday Schedule
- Enjoy breakfast in Monson Dining Center (our made-to-order omelets receive rave reviews).
- Experience the Bethel community as we come together at Chapel.
- Attend classes in your interest areas (no worries, there won't be a quiz).
- Meet with top-notch faculty in your desired area of study.
- Learn more about how your financial investment will pay dividends in the future.
- Talk with representatives from across campus.
- Attend breakout sessions to answer any lingering questions.
What to bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, and money for snacks or shopping in the Bethel Campus Store
Arrival: Check-in is between 5 and 5:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Conclusion: Admitted Student Events conclude Monday afternoon. The exact time will depend on your schedule and additional appointments you may have.
For Parents and Guardians
We have designed a campus visit experience with you in mind! Join us for dinner and a parent program on Sunday night. On Monday, we will have parent-specific sessions as well as activities you can attend with your student. If you are looking for overnight accommodations, check out our listing of hotels in the area.
Contact the Office of Admissions at 651.638.6242 (800.255.8706, ext. 6242) or BUadmeventsemail@example.com.