The catalogs include the record of the academic life, faculty, calendar, programs and courses of study for Bethel from 1906 to 2011.
This collection consists of images from Bethel faculty, staff, and students who have studied Off-Campus or Abroad.
The Clarion is the student newspaper of Bethel University. Published first in 1921 by the students of Bethel Academy, it continues to record Bethel’s news, history, and culture up to the present day. This collection is growing and will eventually hold issues spanning from 1921 to 2007.
The Coeval is Bethel University's undergraduate literary and art magazine published since 1962.
The Colloquy is an interdisciplinary academic journal celebrating the intellectual creativity and work of the undergraduate students of Bethel University.
The Community Video Collection includes recordings of presentations given in the Bethel University Library featuring Bethel's teaching, scholarship, and service activities.
A collection of books by and about Bethel University, the Baptist General Conference (now known as Converge Worldwide), and their related communities. Some books were formerly published in print by the denominational press called Harvest Publications and are now made digitally available through the Bethel University Digital Library.
The Bethel Faculty Scholarship Collection has the scholarly works of Bethel University Faculty and Academic Staff across the institution including the College of Arts and Sciences, the Graduate School and the Seminary. As new publications and works are created they will be added to the collection.
The Baptist General Conference Annual Reports span from 1932 to 2005 and include statistics and reports from each of the committees within the conference.
A collection of images, books, documents, etc. that describe and illustrate the history of the Baptist General Conference in America.
The Bethel Herbarium collection is a collaboration between the Digital Library and the Biology department. It includes digitized plant specimens collected from Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Michigan over the past 40 years.
The Bethel University Historical Photographs Collection includes images of the history and culture of Bethel University from it’s early history (1871) to the present day.
A collection of selected documents from the History Center: Archives of the Baptist General Conference and Bethel University that illustrate Bethel's 1871 beginnings as the Swedish Baptist Theological Seminary in Chicago to its present status as Bethel University located in St. Paul, Minnesota.
This collection includes exemplary scholarship and creative works from Bethel's undergraduate students.
The Bethel University Art Department maintains its Permanent Collection on campus in order to allow the Bethel community to live intimately with a variety of artworks placed in hallways, libraries, and offices.
The online collection of selections from the largest existing archive of prominent Pictorialist photographer, George C. Poundstone's (b.1870- d.1938) photographs, writings, journals, films and negatives gifted to Bethel University in the later half of the 20th century.
The Standard was the official publication of the Baptist General Conference from 1940 to 2002.
Bethel's yearbook documents the people, events, activities, and ideas of the Bethel community during the school year. It was published annually from 1909 to 1989 except for the years of 1933-36, 1982, 1984-87.
This collection consists of images of maps and archaeological remains that illustrate the context of Biblical times photographed and arranged by Bethel Seminary professor Ronald Youngblood in the 1960s.
Faculty Journal was a journal by and for Bethel faculty. Begun in February 1960, Faculty Journal was an “occasional” journal that ran until 2008 (the journal was not published between 1968-1977 and 2001-2007).
These online inventories, called Finding Aids, include information about items included in the collections held in the History Center: Archives of the Baptist General Conference and Bethel University.