Through a broad range of majors and minors, our students gain analytical skills and technical knowledge while exploring Christ-centered ethics. They can choose to focus their studies in 2 or more specialties to better adapt to rapidly changing business environments.
Depending on their major, students develop a range of skills:
- Knowledge of business processes
- Management and administrative skills
- Principles for operating a for-profit or non-profit organization
- Understanding of economic forces
- Accounting methods and technical skills
- Financial analysis