7411 85th Ave, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445 View on map
Parking and Building Hours
- Park in west or east parking lot. Parking permits are not required for Bethel students.
- Wireless Internet
- Auxiliary speakers
- In-room projection
- Classroom computer
- Tech support: phone number pre-programmed into phone
- Phone jack in room
- Vending machines
- If you need a loaner laptop, please request one by emailing email@example.com.
- If you need supplies other than what is listed above, you will need to bring them with you.
Printing and Technology
It is possible to print in the computer room in the lower level of the Campus Center (one floor below the classrooms). The cost for printing is 10 cents/page for black and white and approximately 50 cents/page for color. Read additional printing information.
- All technology is accessed by a Technology Key, key number 103T.
- When Network is down (such as Technology Free Friday afternoons), log into Workstation Only
The procedure provides access to the local computer only.
- When the Norvell login screen appears, look for a check box in the bottom left corner that says Workstation Only. A check will appear and NHCC will automatically appear as the user name.
- Type password nhcc into the password field.
- Click okay. You are now ready to proceed. You will not be able to print or access any network drives while you are logged into Workstation Only.
- NHCC Technology Help desk: 763.424.0957.
Emergencies and Closures
When sirens go off, or security reports a severe weather warning, please evacuate your classroom to the nearest safe spot. NHCC has designated tornado shelter areas, signs are posted in tornado shelter areas. Basements, interior hallways on the lower floors and small interior rooms on the lower floors offer the best shelter.
Medical emergencies, security issues or fire: call Public Safety (763.424.0807). The number is pre-programmed into the room phone.
Building address is 7411 85th Ave, Brooklyn Park
If NHCC is closed, all buildings are locked. If the school is closed due to inclement weather, WCCO, KARE11, and KSTP are notified. An announcement is also put on the NHCC website. Sign up for Star Alerts on the NHCC website to be notified via email and/or text.