Special Education (M.A.), Graduate School
Started at Bethel
- Bethel Univeristy - MA -- Special Education (ABS), 2015
- California State University, Fullerton - BA -- English, 1994
I live in Woodbury with my husband and two sons. I also teach middle school language arts at Mounds Park Academy in St. Paul. When I am not teaching, I love to garden, run, read, and travel as much as possible. I am not a fan of winter, so when the weather is nice, I am outside! When it is cold, I hunker down! I believe I have the gift of service, and I use this gift in a variety of settings in and out of my church.
EDUC 755 -- Preparing the Thesis/Project
EDUC 614 -- Educational Research
Certificates and Licenses
- Minnesota K-12 SPED License
- Minnesota K-6 Elementary Education License
- Minnesota 5-8 Communication Arts/Literature License
Professional Organizations, Committees, and Boards
- Strategic Planning Committee: Mounds Park Academy
- Admissions Committee: Mounds Park Academy
- Malone Scholar Admissions Committee: Mounds Park Academy
Hobbies and Interests
- Summer camp ministries in Spain and France
- Serving at my church in: nursery, local impact projects, and VBS
- Packing meals at Feed My Starving Children
- Church liaison to New Life Family Services in St. Paul
- Serving at Dorothy Day Center
- Running -- To date, I have run 8 marathons including 2 internationally.
- Travel -- I love to incorporate adventure travel into summer mission trips with my family. So far we have visited Spain, France, The Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland, Scotland, Greece, Turkey, and Peru.
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9