Human Services (B.A.), College of Adult and Professional Studies
Started at Bethel
- Lee University - Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling , 2007
- Lee University - Master of Science in College Student Development , 2014
Areas of expertise
College Student Development, Crisis Intervention, Conflict Management
Bethel University, St. Paul, MN
· Psychopathology (2015)
Lee University, Cleveland, TN
· Pathways to Student Success, Division of Adult Learning (2015-Current)
· Biblical and Theological Foundations of Benevolence (2014)
· Resident Assistant Training Seminar (2007-2014)
Steffenhagen, M., & Prichard, L. (2013). Using a strengths-based approach in residential life. Invited presentation/ workshop at the 2013 StrengthsFinder and Team Dynamics Conference, Cleveland, TN.
Logue, C. T., & Steffenhagen, M. (2006). Healing for those who harm themselves: How to care for students who cut. Invited presentation/workshop at the 2006 Annual Conference of the Association for Christians in Student Development, Marion, IN.