February 19, -
9 p.m. February 20, 2016,
|Location||View maps and directions to Lundquist Community Life Center (CLC)|
|Instructions for Guests||Please park in the West Lot and enter the Lundquist Community Life Center (CLC). It is important that a parent or guardian visits the check-in table with the younger sibling.|
|Cost||$25 per sibling (includes all events plus snacks and three meals)|
|Registration||Please read the parent authorization form and then register here! Register|
This fun overnight visit is designed for younger siblings of current Bethel students. Students and their sibs will have an opportunity to spend time together doing fun activities. There will be prizes too! Siblings must be 8-18 years old.
What to bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, winter attire (sleds for sledding, snow pants, warm jacket, hat, mittens, boots, etc.), and (optional) money for shopping in the Campus Store.
Housing: Bethel students either host their younger sibling overnight in their own on-campus housing (if sibling is same sex as student) or arrange for appropriate on-campus housing with another student (if sibling and student are not same sex).
Parent permission form: Parents, please read the authorization form before completing the online registration.
- 4-6 p.m.: Check-in for parents and the younger sibling in Lundquist Community Life Center (CLC) Lobby (just outside Benson Great Hall)
- 5-6:30 p.m.: Dinner in Monson Dining Center (included in weekend cost)
- 8 p.m.: The Voice competition (prizes for sibs who attend!)
- Breakfast in Monson Dining Center (not included in cost; arrange this with Bethel son/daughter)
- 10 a.m.: Saturday Visit Day option for sibs who are interested in attending Bethel (Please register here or on the Saturday Visit Day page.)
- Lunch in Monson Dining Center (included in cost)
- 1 p.m.: Winter activities, including sledding, hot chocolate, and snowman contest (Meet in Brushaber Commons Atrium.)
- 6 p.m.: Dinner and The Good Dinosaur movie in the Underground (included in cost)
- 9 p.m.: Event concludes and parent picks up younger sibling at location arranged by older Bethel sib and the parent (If sib would like to stay overnight on Saturday night, please arrange this with the older Bethel sib.)
- If the younger sib has dietary restrictions or other accommodation needs, please indicate this on the registration form. We can accommodate almost all requests.
- Please instruct the Bethel student sibling about any allergies, medical conditions, and medication needs of the younger sibling so that he/she can assume responsibility for these.