☰ In This Section

Academic Progress for Financial Aid

In order to maintain your financial aid eligibility, you need to keep up with your studies-that means making satisfactory progress toward earning the degree you're pursuing.

Bethel has standards to measure Satisfactory Academic Progress for all of our programs. Students who receive financial aid must meet these standards which measure GPA, successful completion of attempted courses, and the amount of time students take to complete their programs.

Check out the full Satisfactory Academic Progress to learn about the academic standards you must meet or to see how special situations could affect your academic progress and your financial aid eligibility.

Certificate and Licensure Programs

Bethel University's Graduate School offers a variety of education licensure and certificate programs in addition to graduate degrees-many of which are aid eligible.

Even though all programs are at the graduate level academically, some programs are considered undergraduate for federal aid purposes. Learn more about eligibility of education licensure and certificate programs.