☰ In This Section

Living in the U.S.

Want to find a job? Need help filing your taxes or purchasing health insurance? Here are a few resources we’ve put together to help you navigate living in the U.S. Feel free to contact the Office of International Programs with any questions.


Students with an F-1 visa have a few options for finding employment both on and off campus.

Medical Insurance

All students must have medical insurance, which can be purchased once you’ve arrived in the U.S.


Learn about how to file your taxes each year you’re in the United States. All students need to file their taxes, regardless of whether or not they’ve earned income.

Federal Regulations

There are a few important federal regulations about academic status and annual school breaks that you should be aware of during your time at Bethel.