Bethel Libraries provide the following services to guests:
On site use of library resources
- You are welcome to use our print and online resources in the library.
You may register for a library card that will allow you to check out up to 5 books from Bethel Libraries. Please note that some exclusions may apply.
Library Cards Registration Fees
- Alumni: Free
- University and Seminary St. Paul Guests : $15/year
- Seminary San Diego Guests : $25 registration fee and $10 annual renewal
- Additional benefits are available from the University Library with a Friends of the Library membership.
- Students at ATLA Institutions: see specific borrowing policies at Bethel Seminary St. Paul and Bethel Seminary San Diego Libraries.
- Click on the Get Help link on any page to contact the library. Librarians are available to assist you in your use of our resources.
Resources Beyond Bethel
Minnesota residents: Your Minnesota public library card provides one-stop access to following statewide library services:
- Find books, CDs, DVDs, articles and more through the MnLink Gateway and have them delivered to your local library.
- Search trusted information resources in the Electronic Library for Minnesota (ELM) to find articles and ebooks on a wide range of topics.
- Discover photos, documents and maps related to Minnesota history through Minnesota Reflections.
- Get real-team answers from a library 24/7 at AskMN.
- Use the Research Project Calculator to create timelines for homework.
Free Online Resources
- Find full-text, quality-controlled scientific and scholarly journals through the Directory of Open Access Journals.
- ERIC contains more that 1.2 million bibliographic records of journal articles and other education-related materials.
- Google Scholar is a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature on a wide range of topics.
- PubMed has over 17 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals starting in the 1950s.