Books and journal articles may be mailed to students who qualify. Check below to find whether you qualify and find out how to receive library materials.
- Adult Undergraduate or Graduate students at Bethel University are eligible for mailing services regardless of where they live
- Students enrolled in the InMinistry or Doctor of Ministry program who live outside the seven county Twin Cities Metro area (Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties) in Minnesota OR outside San Diego County in California.
Getting Journal Articles
- You may request ALL articles that are NOT available online, regardless of whether they are housed at the Bethel Libraries or elsewhere, using your Interlibrary Loan account.
- Links to articles will be sent via email
- Upon request, books will be mailed to your address free of charge. You will have to pay for return shipping.
- For books you request that are owned by Bethel or a CLIC cooperating library, you will receive an email stating that the books are on the holdshelf. You must reply to that email and ask for the book to be mailed.
- Books are mailed to students who are eligible for mailing service (see criteria above). You will have to pay for return shipping.
- Books found in CLICnet are requested via CLICnet
- Books not found in CLICnet are requested using the online form
Find out more information regarding how to request library materials