#1 Community Life Center (CLC), Benson Great Hall
- That the Holy Spirit would give wisdom and guidance to President Barnes and his leadership team and equip them to carry out God's purposes at Bethel.
- For clarity and guidance for the raising of annual and capital funds.
- For the ministry opportunities Benson Great Hall provides to groups outside the Bethel community.
- That students, faculty, and staff encounter the living word of God through Chapel services and Vespers.
- for the campus ministry team as they provide rich opportunities for spiritual maturing.
#4 Brushaber Commons
- That this will be an area for faith and life-shaping relationships between students and all members of the Bethel community.
- That the student development and student services will be offered with energy and wisdom.
- That this multi-faceted facility will enhance Bethel's ministry and mission.
#3 & 5-7 Academic, Hagstrom, Clauson, and Robertson Centers (classrooms, labs, and faculty offices)
- For faculty throughout the university as they prepare their hearts and minds for the significant role they play in students' development in every dimension of life.
- For growing excellence in our programs and in the classroom.
- That there would be acceptance of all students, a spirit of support and encouragement, and genuine Christian community.
Administration and Staff
- That all would have servant hearts and Godly wisdom as they meet the needs of the students and provide guidance.
- For expanded contacts with alumni, parents, churches, corporations, foundations, businesses, and individual investors.
- For the opportunity to build strong relationships with students.
- That all would be salt and light as representatives of the Lord Jesus Christ and Bethel.
#10 Heritage Hall (senior residence)
- For healthy peer modeling to underclass students.
- That God would prepare senior students for leadership and service in their churches and communities.
- That God would provide direction and give peace as students prepare to transition from Bethel.
#16 Royal Stadium / #15 Hargis Park / #8 Ona Orth Athletic Complex
- That we would continue to encourage physical, as well as spiritual and academic development.
- For a vibrant witness on and off the field.
- For safe travel and avoidance of injury.
- That coaches would provide a godly influence as they mentor and disciple their student athletes.
#11-13 Freshman Hill (Edgren, Bodien, and Getsch residences)
- For a year of academic, spiritual, and social growth.
- For a smooth transition to life at Bethel.
- That students would have a thirst for knowledge and be challenged.
- For wisdom and encouragement for parents and families during this time of transition.
#20 & 23 Townhouses, #21 Nelson Residence Hall, and the Fountain Terrace Apartment (underclass students)
- For students' relationships with their roommates.
- For protection, safety, and fellowship.
- For the residence directors and assistants as they lead, mentor, and challenge students.
#24 Lissner Hall (sophomore residence)
- That God's spirit would move to open hearts to the needs of His world.
- For life-changing experiences that result in a deeper relationship with Christ and each other.
#27-32 & 34-38 Seminaries (St. Paul & San Diego)
- That God would raise up a new generation of leaders for His church.
- That the seminary would continue to draw a broad group of students from many ethnic backgrounds.
- That spiritual formation would continue to be an important result of the seminary experience for traditional, InMinistry, and SemPM students.
- For planning of new initiatives in fund development and programs to better serve tomorrow's church.
#41-42 College of Adult & Professional Studies and the Graduate School
- For program directors and faculty as they assist adults in completing degrees while meeting employment, family, and community responsibilities.
- That would God transform lives and use adult learners to support and minister to each other.
Thank you for praying for Bethel University.
Return to the National Prayer Initiative home page.
Community Life Center
Nelson Residence Hall
Arden Village Townhouses
Seminary St. Paul
Seminary San Diego
College of Adult & Professional Studies and Graduate School (Bloomington Campus)