Need a ride or looking to save gas? The Bethel shuttles run 7 days a week both on and off campus. The shuttle is free for all those connected with the Bethel community.
The main shuttle runs on campus between the RC building and North Village, and off campus between the CLC circle, Rosedale Mall, and the Roseville Super Target (across from HarMar Mall). The Anderson shuttle runs between the CLC circle and the Anderson Center (ANC) building.
- Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-12:15 a.m.
- 2015-2016 Weekday Schedule (pdf)
- 2016 Summer Weekday Schedule (pdf)
- Monday-Friday from 7:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
- 2015-2016 Anderson Schedule (pdf)
- 2016 Summer Anderson Schedule (pdf)
- Saturday from 9 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Sunday from noon-12:15 a.m.
- 2015-2016 Weekend Schedule (pdf)
|North Village||Outside Danielson|
|Chalberg Residence||Island across from Chalberg building|
|Seminary||Curbside near front entrance|
|Rosedale Mall||Second level near Chipotle|
|Super Target (by HarMar Mall)||Metro Transit stop in parking lot east of Target building|
|Anderson Center||Curbside near front entrance|
Wheelchair access is currently available weekdays on the main shuttle, and by request for the Anderson shuttle and on weekends. To request wheelchair access on the Anderson or weekend shuttle, please call 651-775-5447 at least 1 hour in advance.