The United Cultures of Bethel (UCB) Department rests on the core belief that there is biblical rationale for the celebration of diversity and the development of cultural awareness. They work primarily through the student group UCB and the 5 subsidiary student resource groups:
- Asian Christian Fellowship (ACF)
- Moya - African/African-American Christian Fellowship
- Peacemakers - Caucasian Christian Fellowship
- Voz Latina - Latina/o Christian Fellowship
- First Nations - Native/Indigenous/Aboriginal Christian Fellowship
This department seeks to support students in regards to their cultural identity as well as to engage the entire Bethel community in a cultural understanding of one another. This department can move our community toward a more accurate reflection of God's kingdom that displays the unity that should exist within the Body of Christ.
We exist to unify the Bethel community as the Body of Christ through: investing in and embracing one another, supporting students in regards to intercultural affairs, enriching our cultural sensitivity, and appreciating cultural differences and similarities, all while being genuinely concerned about the unique and cultural needs of our peers and community.