We exist to unify the Bethel community as the Body of Christ through: investing in and embracing one another, supporting students in regards to intercultural affairs, enriching our cultural sensitivity, and appreciating cultural differences and similarities, all while being genuinely concerned about the unique and cultural needs of our peers and community.
The United Cultures of Bethel (UCB) Department rests on the core belief that there is biblical rationale for the celebration of diversity and the development of cultural awareness. UCB functions with 5 subsidiary student resource groups for those who identify as:
- Asian Christian Fellowship (ACF)- Asian / Asian Pacific Islander / Asian American
- Moya - African / Afro-Caribbean / African American
- Peacemakers - White / European American
- Voz Latin@ - Hispanics / Latino/a
- First Nations - Native / Indigenous / Aboriginal