Number One Question about Welcome Week: When Do I Move In?
Early-arrival groups move into campus housing before August 24.
- Review your schedule to find your move-in day.
- Then check out your group's move-in details. Please arrive on campus at your move-in time and not before. Enter campus through the west entrance.
- Starting on August 24, follow the main student arrival schedule.
All other incoming students move into campus housing on August 24.
- Your move-in time is based on your residence hall and floor. Please arrive on campus at your move-in time and not before. Enter campus through the west entrance.
- Once you're moved in, follow the main student arrival schedule.
The Bethel move-in experience is lively and unique! If you will be moving into campus housing on August 23 or 24, here is what to expect: A team of extremely enthusiastic students will get everything unloaded from your vehicle and delivered to your room in a matter of minutes! A driver will need to stay with your vehicle so it can be moved to a nearby lot once the unload is complete. For your convenience, a team of friendly golf cart drivers will roam campus (especially our parking lots) throughout the day to bring you where you need to go. Please flag down a golf cart whenever you'd like to ride instead of walk!
If you're arriving by plane, train, or bus and need a ride to Bethel, please let us know.
If you're a returning student, please review these move-in details.