☰ In This Section

Register for Accommodations 

Contact the Office of Accessibility Resources and Services (OARS) for initial inquiry or get started on filling on an application to register with OARS. You'll also need to submit documentation from your medical provider with a stated diagnosis. 

Application to Register with OARS

Meet with an Accessibility Specialist 

At your intake meeting with an Accessibility Specialist, you will discuss the ways in which the disability affects your learning and we will determine reasonable accommodations to be provided.

Receive Accommodations

If the accommodations relate to participation in courses, the Accessibility Specialist will write a letter stating the approved accommodations. These letters are sent via email to instructors, but you are responsible for discussing the accommodations with your professors as they relate to the specific demands of each course.

If accommodations relate to other areas, such as student life or registration, you and the Accessibility Specialist will develop a plan to make sure the accommodations are put in place.