As you go through the graduate financial aid process, you might need to use some of these additional forms. We've also listed a few resources we send in the mail in case you prefer to access them online.
Bethel scholarship for new, regularly admitted, degree-seeking students who are, or have served, in the U.S. armed forces.
- 2016-2017 Bethel Military Scholarship Application (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Bethel Military Scholarship Application (pdf)
Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application
Bethel Scholarship for degree-seeking students employed with a Bethel University Corporate Partner.
- 2016-2017 Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
Military Benefits Verification Form
Students who will receive military benefits for tuition and fees and/or books and supplies should use this form to report these amounts.
Payment Planner 2016-2017
Tuition Benefit Request Form
Bethel University employees may apply for a tuition benefit:
If you've been selected for verification by the Department of Education, you must complete and submit the appropriate worksheet along with signed federal tax forms to the financial aid office:
- You can access your personalized Verification Form by logging on to Blink [Student Services tab > Financial Aid channel on the left (not the Financial Aid Requirements channel in the center) > under "Steps to apply for financial aid," choose the link for "your Verification Form."] Please be sure to select the correct academic year.