As you go through the graduate financial aid process, you might need to use some of these additional forms. We've also listed a few resources we send in the mail in case you prefer to access them online.
Bethel scholarship for new, regularly admitted, degree-seeking students who are, or have served, in the U.S. armed forces.
- 2015-2016 Bethel Military Scholarship Application (pdf)
- 2016-2017 Bethel Military Scholarship Application (pdf)
Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application
Bethel Scholarship for degree-seeking students employed with a Bethel University Corporate Partner.
- 2015-2016 Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
- 2016-2017 Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
Brochure we send with your financial aid award package that provides detailed information on costs, grants, and loans:
You can use these forms to authorize loans not previously requested online or with the Loan Response Form received with your award package.
Students who will receive military benefits for tuition and fees and/or books and supplies should use this form to report these amounts.
Payment Planner 2016-2017
Tuition Benefit Request Form
Bethel University employees may apply for a tuition benefit:
If you've been selected for verification by the Department of Education, you must complete and submit the appropriate worksheet along with signed federal tax forms to the financial aid office:
- You can access your personalized Verification Form by logging on to Blink [Student Services tab > Financial Aid channel on the left (not the Financial Aid Requirements channel in the center) > under "Steps to apply for financial aid," choose the link for "your Verification Form."] Please be sure to select the correct academic year.