Health Services can assess, diagnose, and treat injuries or illnesses on site during clinic office hours. We will submit all costs for clinic services to your insurance company. Expenses not covered by your health insurance will be placed on your student account. For more information on billing, view our frequently asked billing questions (pdf).
Tests, Treatments, and Medications
- Strep and mono tests
- Allergy shots
- Flu shots
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Wart treatment
- Tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (TDAP) boosters, Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B immunizations, and TB skin tests.
- Selected prescription medications and over-the-counter medications; (medications for pre-existing or chronic conditions are not included)
Equipment and First Aid
We also have medical equipment available for loan or a minimal fee such as :
- Heating pads
- Cold packs
- Elastic wraps
- First-aid kits for residence halls
Consultation and Classes
- Groups and individuals planning international travel
- CPR classes
Each fall, our team puts on a health fair for the Bethel community featuring flu shots and topical booths related to health and wellness.
Many Bethel students travel abroad for spring break, interim, or a semester. We provide travel appointments to educate students about special vaccinations, medications, and more for their overseas destination.