September 4, 2015 | 3 p.m.
By Suzanne McInroy, Director of Communications
The headshots for the Bethel Royals Football team have received quite a bit of media recognition from ESPN to local WCCO:
- ESPN writer Mark Schlabach highlights Bethel’s headshots in a list of “the best of college football’s offseason.”
- The team has a new fan in Tom Fiornelli at CBS Sports who featured a few of the photos in “The Bethel Royals Have Amazing Headshots.”
- AtTheBuzzer on Fox Sports says that “Hands down, Bethel University's football team has the best head shots!”
- And NCAA noted how much fun the team seemed to have on their photo day.
- Plus, Coach Steve Johnson and some team members visited the Minnesota State Fair on Tuesday and were featured on WCCO-TV and interviewed by Mike Max on WCCO Radio.
The Bethel Royals faced and won against UW-Stout in the first game of the 2015 season on September 3. The Thursday night game was the first time Bethel has ever played on a Thursday and at night. For more on football and other fall sports, visit Bethel athletics.