At Bethel University, we are committed to creating a safe environment for students, faculty, and staff. Our mission is to promote public safety through education, awareness and enforcement.
Our security officers patrol the campus 24/7/365 and are trained in first aid, CPR, and AED use. Our vision is to be the most trusted dividion on campus through professionalism, responsiveness and community partnerships. We have jurisdiction over the St. Paul campus in compliance with Minnesota state law, working in full cooperation with Ramsey County Sheriff's Department.
In accordance with the Clery Act, we have provided our security policies as well as published statistics for certain crimes and fires. We have combined the relevant policies and statistics into the Annual Security Report (pdf).
Apply for a permit to park on campus, learn where to park, or appeal a parking citation.
Learn what you need to do before coming on campus.
Plan for what to do and where to go in the event of an emergency.
We also offer the following services to all Bethel community members:
- Crime and security alerts
- Safety education and crime prevention programs
- Medical and security escorts
- Vehicle jump starts and lock-outs
- Campus criminal investigations
- Fingerprinting (please call for an appointment)
- Traffic control for campus events
- Engraving of valuable items for theft prevention and identification/recovery
If you are interested in learning more about any of our services, please contact us.