Congratulations on being admitted to Bethel!
Admitted Student Overnight events are for students accepted to Bethel and their family. Whether you have decided on Bethel as your school of choice or are still narrowing down the college decision, this event is for you! You will get the chance to experience life as a Bethel student and spend the night in our residence halls. The best part is that you will have the opportunity to meet your future classmates and begin your transition into the Royal family!
Attending an Admitted Student Overnight event is not required but highly reccomended for students who have been accepted to Bethel. All event dates will have the same schedule of options so select that date that is more convenient for you:
- November 13 - November 14, 2016 (Registration has closed)
- February 19 - February 20, 2017 (Registration has closed)
- March 26 - March 27, 2017
- April 9 - April 10, 2017
RSVP and reserve you spot below. Space is limited and event registration will close once capacity has been reached for each date.
Overview of Event Schedule
- Eat dinner in our Monson Dining Center
- Tour residence halls and learn more about campus housing
- Engage with other students interested in BU and current students in an all campus activity
- Experience our student-led Vespers worship service
- Stay overnight with a current Bethel student
- Enjoy a catered breakfast with campus representatives
- Experience the Bethel community as we come together at Chapel
- Attend classes in your interest areas (no worries, there won't be a quiz)
- Meet with top-notch faculty in your desired area of study
- Learn more about how your financial investment will pay dividends in the future
- Get a jump start on your next steps in the admissions process
- Attend breakout sessions to answer any lingering questions
What to Bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, and money for snacks or shopping in the Bethel Campus Store.
When to Arrive: Event check in will be early Sunday evening.
Conclusion of Event: Event will conclude Monday afternoon. The exact time will depend on your schedule and additional appointments you may have.
For Parents and Guardians
We have designed a campus visit experience with you in mind! Join us for dinner and a parent program on Sunday night. On Monday, we will have sessions that are parent specific and activities you can attend with your students. If you are looking for overnight accommodations, check out our listing of hotels in the area.