When your draw time arrives, log in to your MyHousing page available through Blink (Student Services tab > Housing channel > MyHousing and Meal Plans).
After you're logged into MyHousing:
- Under the "Room Selection” heading, click on blue “Select a Room/Suite" button.
- Choose filter criteria if desired and click "Find Available Rooms." If your search is empty, try reducing the search criteria.
- View floor plans if desired.
- Click "Select Room" or“Select Suite” next to the room you want. Either button places you in the room.
- Review “Room Booking” screen to confirm correct room was selected
- Click “I Agree – Submit My Room Selection” button after proofing.
- If you previously selected your roommate(s), they'll be listed in the room and assigned to the room at this time.
- An email will be automatically sent to confirm the room you've selected.
- Your MyHousing page will also be updated immediately and you'll be able to see your roommate's name and email. If you're the first one to select the room, watch this page for a roommate to be added.
No changes can be made after clicking the "Submit Room Selection" button.