When it's time for roommate selection, log in to your MyHousing page through Blink (Student Services tab > Housing channel > MyHousing and Meal Plans)
After you're logged into MyHousing:
- Under "Room Draw Process” at the top of the page click on “Roommate/Suitemates”.
- IMPORTANT: Select correct term and“Submit”.
- Search for your roommate(s) using the field options.
- Click "Begin Search" to request your roommate and send them a request email.
- Once everyone in your group has requested their roommates, visit your MyHousing page to confirm that all requests match.
- You can send a reminder email to any unmatched roommate’s requests by clicking the "Remind" button.
- If you need to remove a roommate, click the "Decline" button. This will send them an email notifying them of the change.
Having trouble looking up your roommate?
Try typing only the first few letters of the first and last name. An error in spelling is often the reason.
Still can't find the friend? Check with the friend to confirm they have applied for housing.