Subject & Research Guides
Few of us keep lists of databases in our head. Few of us remember the trick for how to pull up a quick search of qualitative research studies in secondary education, or which databases have industry outlooks and company info.
That's why we've got Subject & Research Guides. You don't have to remember everything, you just have to remember how to find the guide.
Here's the basic features of every subject guide:
- Collected best resources for searching
- Tips and tricks for digging up the best stuff quickly
- Contact info for a real, living person who would love to take your question, suggest where you might search. Meet with you one on one. Really.
There are also guides on the nitty gritty of using the major databases, on how to manage citations, how to get a persistent link to an article to post in Moodle and more. Pretty much everything we could think of that might be confusing. If you don't find what you're looking for, let us know and chances are we'll make another guide. That's just the way we are.
- My Library Accounts
- + Research
- Reference and Research
- + Interlibrary Loan
- + Equipment & Technology
- Study Rooms
- Disability Services
- Mailing Services
- + Services for Alumni & Visitors
- + Faculty Services
- + About the Libraries
- + Libraries & Collections
- + News & Events
- + Get Help