Study rooms are available for reservation online for the University and Seminary St. Paul libraries.
- Reservations must be made 15 minutes in advance, unless the room is empty or occupied by an individual.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per group. Groups may continue using the room if there are no other reservations.
- Reservations may be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- No more than 2 reservations may be made at one time.
- Rooms may not be reserved for conducting class sessions, staff meetings, etc.
Seminary St. Paul
There are two group study rooms in the library. Study Room A - Room C204 located on the second floor of the main building. Study Room B - Room 16 located in the basement of the library addition.
- The study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis unless they have been reserved.
- The rooms may be reserved for private study, but priority is given to groups.
- The rooms are available only when the library is open.
- Reservations may be made online or by calling 651.638.6184.
A limited number of individual study carrels are located in the library. These may be reserved for a 4-month period by individuals officially affiliated with the Bethel community, faculty on sabbatical, Ph.D. students, and adjunct faculty. Generally, master’s students will not be given a carrel without some other mitigating circumstance. Contact the Seminary Reference Librarian for more information.
- My Library Accounts
- + Research
- Reference and Research
- + Interlibrary Loan
- + Equipment & Technology
- Study Rooms
- Disability Services
- Distance Users
- + Services for Alumni & Visitors
- + Faculty Services
- + About the Libraries
- + Libraries & Collections
- + News & Events
- + Get Help