Study rooms are available for reservation online for the University and Seminary St. Paul libraries.
- Reservations must be made 15 minutes in advance, unless the room is empty or occupied by an individual.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per group. Groups may continue using the room if there are no other reservations.
- Reservations may be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- No more than 2 reservations may be made at one time.
- Rooms may not be reserved for conducting class sessions, staff meetings, etc.
Seminary St. Paul
There are three group study rooms in the library. Study Rooms 203 and 204 are located on the second floor of the main building. Study Room B16 is located in the basement of the library addition.
- The study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis unless they have been reserved.
- The rooms may be reserved for private study, but priority is given to groups.
- The rooms are available only when the library is open.
- Reservations may be made online or by calling 651.638.6184.
A limited number of individual study carrels are located in the library. These may be reserved for a 4-month period by individuals officially affiliated with the Bethel community, faculty on sabbatical, Ph.D. students, and adjunct faculty. Generally, master’s students will not be given a carrel without some other mitigating circumstance. Contact the Seminary Reference Librarian for more information.
- My Library Accounts
- + Research
- Reference and Research
- + Interlibrary Loan
- + Equipment & Technology
- Study Rooms
- Disability Services
- Distance Users
- + Services for Alumni & Visitors
- + Faculty Services
- + About the Libraries
- + Libraries & Collections
- + News & Events
- + Get Help