The University Classroom Oversight Committee (UCOC) establishes design standards and maintains quality expectations for all university classrooms; these standards provide guidance in constructing new classrooms and set priorities for renovating or improving existing spaces.
This site serves several purposes:
- About Us describes the committee's scope and membership
- Projects provides details of the committee's past and current projects
- Classroom Details points to information about available classrooms (e.g., capacity, location, ammenities)
- Contact Us offers an opportunity to comment on classroom conditions and/or make suggestions
Classroom issues that require an immediate response should be addressed to the appropriate office:
- Classroom technology: 651.638.6700
- Classroom facilities: 651.638.6200
- Classroom scheduling: 651.638.6107
Bethel's SCALE-UP (student-centered active learning environment with upside-down pedagogie) classroom is designed to incorporate technology, media, and student collaboration into the learning experience.