The Faculty Development Team at Bethel University seeks to partner with faculty by:
- Providing occasions for collaboration and conversation around our common purposes;
- Offering resources and perspectives that promote effective teaching;
- Encouraging the scholarly activities of faculty.
Based on feedback from faculty as significant needs, we aim to provide development by facilitating:
- Improved general teaching skills,
- Increased use of innovative instructional practices,
- The development of classroom-based assessment,
- Effective instruction for our students, and
- The management of professional roles of the professor.
- Classroom observation and one-on-one improvement planning
- Collaborative workshops
- Materials for developing and refining instructional practices
Visit our blog for more resources.