Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Reflections on the Joys and Frustrations of Doing Scholarship at Bethel by Jim Beilby, from Faculty Excellence Awards
- Balancing Research and Teaching Responsibilities, from Teaching and Learning Roundtable, 3.3.14
- Strategies to Maximize Researcher Effectiveness, from Teaching and Learning Roundtable, 4.28.14
- Connecting Interprofessional Education to Intercultural Development, from Teaching and Learning Roundtable, 10.27.14
- Learning While Serving... A Different Way to Think of 'Service Learning' by Michael Dreher, from Faculty Excellence Awards
- Caring Matters Most by Robin Hasslen, from Faculty Excellence Awards
- Incarnational Teaching: The Power of "Coming Alongside" in our Teaching Methods by Dan Rotach, from Talk about Teaching
- Faith Integration by Chris Gehrz, from Engaged Teaching and Learning
- Sample Faith-Learning Integration Papers:
Engagement with Professional Community
- #Professor: Using Social Media for Professional Connections, from Innovation Studio panel discussion with Chris Gehrz, Will O'Brien and Jared Johnson
- The Teaching Professor Newsletter
- Chronicle of Higher Education: For digital access to this subscription, visit the Digital Library’s Database Resource page. For hard copies, visit the Academic Affairs office (Townhouse I2).
- Faculty Focus
- Department Chair: For copies of the Department Chair newsletters, see Barrett Fisher (Townhouse I2).
Visit Bethel's Grants site for detailed information on the entire grants process including finding funding, proposal writing, and budget management.