Primetime @ BUL is a series of presentations given in the Bethel University Library featuring the teaching, scholarship, and service activities of Bethel's community. Topics include Engaged Teaching and Learning, International Study Abroad Spotlight, Edgren Scholars and other resources that support lifelong learning.
Search for and view past presentations in the Digital Library Community Video Collection or pick a specific series to begin.
- Edgren Scholars: Faculty and Student Summer Research
- Engaged Teaching and Learning Bethel Faculty in Action
- Faculty Excellence Award
- Focus on Scholarship
- International Study Abroad Spotlight
- Library Research Prize
- Talk About Teaching
Want to be a presenter?
We are always looking for new ideas. We'd like to hear yours. If you have something that you would like to present, whether that would be in one of our established series or not, here's the process for letting us know:
- First, connect with us. Please contact Ann Gannon at 651.635.8717 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next, fill out a presentation request form with the information about your presentation.