Our close proximity to high schools throughout the Twin Cities makes Bethel a popular choice for pursuing Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO).
To consider your application for admission, Bethel University must receive the following by April 1:
- Your completed application
- An official transcript and class ranking from your high school (through at least the middle of your junior year)
- Your PSAT, ACT or SAT scores
- An interview if requested by Bethel
Dates and Deadlines
- April 1: Completed application due (this includes application, essay, transcript, and test score)
- May 15: Admissions decisions mailed
- June 1: PSEO admissions reply date
- June-August: PSEO class registration
PSEO Admission Criteria
- Student starting senior year of high school in the fall
- Resident of the state of Minnesota
- ACT scores of 24 or higher, this is a general benchmark
The pool of applicants will set the bar for any given year. Acceptance is not guaranteed for any prospective student.
If you have questions, contact our PSEO admissions counselor.