Our proximity to high schools throughout the Twin Cities makes Bethel a popular choice for pursuing Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO). Bethel's PSEO program is distinct for offering full-time enrollment for Minnesota high school seniors. Most PSEO students commute, but on-campus housing is available for some students.
To consider your application for admission, Bethel University must receive the following by May 1:
- Your completed online application, including personal essay
- Official transcripts from all secondary and post secondary schools
- Your PSAT, ACT or SAT scores
PSEO Admission Criteria
- Student starting senior year of high school in the fall
- Resident of the state of Minnesota
- ACT scores of 24 or higher, this is a general benchmark
- Preference is given to applicants seeking full-time enrollment
The pool of applicants will set the bar for any given year. Acceptance is not guaranteed for any prospective student.
Dates and Deadlines
- May 1: Completed application deadline
- May 15: Admissions decisions mailed
- June 1: Deadline for student's to confirm enrollment
- June-August: PSEO class registration
If you have questions, contact our PSEO admissions counselor.