You can receive financial aid when studying in an approved off-campus program.
Bethel grants and scholarships can apply to only one semester of studying abroad. If you plan on studying abroad for multiple semesters, contact a financial aid counselor to determine the effect on your financial aid.
Your gift aid will not increase if your study abroad program costs more than a semester at Bethel. You can apply for additional loans to cover the difference.
The following programs are eligible for financial aid for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Daystar Term
- England Term
- Europe Term, Communication
- Guatemala Term
- Spain Term
- Creation Care Study Program
- LCC International University (Lithuania)
- The Oregon Extension
- BestSemester (CCCU) programs:
- American Studies Program
- Australia Studies Centre
- Contemporary Music Center
- Latin American Studies Program
- Los Angeles Film Studies Center
- Middle East Studies Program
- Scholars' Semester in Oxford
- Uganda Studies Program
- AIFS, American Institute for Foreign Study
- Alliance for Global Education
- API, Academic Programs International
- Arcadia University - College of Global Studies
- Au Sable Institute
- Centre for Medieval and Renaissance Studies - Oxford (CMRS)
- Chicago Semester
- CIEE, Council on International Educational Exchange
- Global Semesters
- HECUA (Higher Education Consortium for Urban Affairs)
- ISA, International Studies Abroad
- NYC Semester
- Semester at Sea
- Semester in Oman (Northwestern - Iowa)
- SIT, School for International Training
- Social Work in Latin America Context (Mexico)
- The King's College, New York
- Veritas Christian Study Abroad
Contact the Office of Off-Campus Programs/International Studies for more information.